Actively listen to what your customers and the people in your community are saying about your product/service.
There is plenty of evidence demonstrating the potential of social as a marketing channel across manufacturing brands, dealerships and aftermarket products and services. For example:
- Thirty-eight (38) percent of consumers say they will consult social media in making their next car purchase.1
- Twenty-three (23) percent of car buyers say they use social media to communicate their purchase experience.1
- Eighty-four (84) percent of automotive shoppers are on Facebook, and 24 percent of them have used Facebook as a resource for making their vehicle purchases.1
- Forty (40) percent of new car purchases over the next 10 years will be made by millennials. 2
- Ninety-four (94) percent of millennial car buyers gather information online.3
- Clicks on Facebook auto ads climbed from 16 percent to 39 percent between October 2012 and April 2013.1